ANST membership is open to professionals, researchers, and enthusiasts working in Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance in Nigeria.
ANST Membership Guidelines
1. How to Apply
- Apply by filling the application form online on the ANST website
- On submission, you will receive an acknowledgement on the membership application
- The ANST board will review the application and decide on the membership category
- If the application is successful, the ANST will send a congratulatory message and the membership details to the new member via e-mail
2. Validity of the membership
- Membership is valid for one (1) year and renewable for another year
- In justified cases the ANST reserves the right to expel a member. Such cases include:
- Enduring non-activity
- Deliberate violation of rules of procedure, goals and the spirit of the ISTQB and ANST.
- Violation of any non-disclosure agreements
- Support of a competing scheme
- Networking and Information Dissemination
- Research and Evaluation
- Capacity-Building Assistance and Professional Development
- Organizational Capacity Building
Become a Member
For anything relating to membership, sponsorship and general enquiries, simply complete the membership form or contact us through the various channels provided.
BECOME A MEMBER