2018 ANST BOARD: NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS
The following positions will be elected to serve for two years starting at the date of the NTC of December 8th, 2018.
- Vice President
- General Secretary
- Director of Membership and Participation
- Director of Professional Development and Training
- Director of Media Relations
- Director of Events
- Director of IT
Nominations are now open to any registered ANST member whose membership is in good standing.
Nomination & Election Process
- Nominations will be accepted via the elections page only anstesters.org/election
- The final day to accept nominations for board positions will be December 4th, 2018.
- All candidates will be contacted as the nominations are received in order to confirm if they will stand for the nominated position.
- Candidates will be asked to provide a small profile. The candidate’s profiles will be put up on the ANST website.
- Candidate’s profiles will be posted on the website between December 5th and December 8th, for the voting member’s information.
- Voting will take place from 11am – 6pm on the 5th and 7th December.
Results will be announced at the NTC on December 8th.
If you have any questions about the ANST Election, please forward those
questions to email@example.com
Apply for nomination below.