2021 ANST BOARD: NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS
- Vice President – Operations
- Vice President – Partnerships & Funding
- General Secretary
- Director of Membership and Participation
- Director of Professional Development and Training
- Director of Media Relations
- Director of Events
- Director of IT
- Assistant Director of IT
- Assistant Director of Media Relations
- Assistant Director of Professional Development and Training
- Assistant Treasurer
These offices will be occupied for 2years, Starting from March 2021. Nomination is open to any registered ANST member whose membership is in good standing.
Nomination & Election Process
- Nominations will be accepted via the elections page only which will be communicated in an email to registered members and nominees.
- All nominated candidates will be contacted as the nominations are received in order to confirm if they will stand for the nominated position.
- Candidates will be asked to provide a brief profile and letter of commitment. The candidate’s profiles will be put up on the ANST website.
- Candidate’s profiles will be posted on the website between 5th March and 17th March.
Voting will be conducted between 13th March and 17th March 2021.
Results will be announced on March 20th, 2020.
I personally encourage you to run for office or to nominate another member. Only through our humanitarian efforts, will we be able to continue building a strong, active, and successful association.
We’ve come this far to by the commitment of every one in the leadership team and I believe there is a lot more we can achieve . There is a voluntary role but its impact on your career can be very enormous so go for it.
If you haven’t registered on our website, please do that between today and Sunday 28th February 2021. Only registered members as of then will get the link to the voting page and will be able to vote. If you have registered before, please ensure your email is up to date. Registered members can also confirm registration on https://anstesters.org/
Kindly reach out to email@example.com